Monday, December 1, 2014

December Currently

December's Currently with Farley is here!  The best part is that I am actually do it on December 1!  What?! It's a Christmas miracle!


Listening:  The kids are in the living room with me watching the Disney Channel.  It's not my pick of shows to watch, but I guess it is better than Spongebob!

Loving:  We have had our Christmas trees up for about 2 weeks now.  I absolutely love this time of year and sitting in the dark and just admiring the Christmas tree.  So beautiful!

Thinking:  I have a lot on my mind.  School, Christmas shopping, a packed holiday schedule,  a sick kiddo, several meetings before Christmas break...it's hard to shut my mind down right now.

Wanting:  You know that peaceful feeling of sitting and looking at the Christmas tree I mentioned earlier?  Now would be a good time for that!

Needing:  I need to get the move on with some Christmas shopping!  Nothing like waiting around!

Giving:  Just because we all need a laugh this time of year ;)


4 comments:

  1. I'm loving my Christmas decorations too, and I completely understand having a lot on your mind, I'm right there with you! Fortunately I think we aren't the only ones, hopefully things will calm down so we can enjoy the season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your quiet time gazing at your lovely tree. My tree's not up yet, but I'm looking forward to the same. Merry Christmas! :)

    intransition678.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, do you have a camera and are you spying on me? I, too, enjoy the sweat pants, braless, hair hasn't been combed yet this morning look when I shop. I thought I was the only one! Welcome to the club.
    Erainna
    Counseling with HEART

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! :)