Sunday, November 2, 2014

November Currently!

Look at me!  It's the 2nd of November and I am actually already posting my Currently with Farley!


Listening:  I am listening to the Bengals and Jaguars football game.  I'm sitting on the couch and my guys are sitting in Paul Brown Stadium.  Jealous?  Maybe a little! ;)  I am excited for Barrett, though.  This is his first NFL game!  He is such a huge football fan and he was over the top about going to this game.  He swears he will be a NFL player one day!  Hopefully he will and then he can take care of his mommy!!  He also says he is going to get black tattoos up and down both arms, because that is what famous football players do...oh geez...mom isn't ready for that!  Go Bengals!!


Loving:  My sister was here for the weekend!  She came to visit and took Chloe to the high school state band finals in Richmond at EKU.  Chloe plays the trombone in her middle school band and she was so excited to go see the big high school bands play.  (My kids are soooo different, huh?  One is a football nut and the other is all about band and academics!  Both are great kids!!)  

Thinking:  I have apple dumplings baking in the oven for small group tonight!  They are the Pioneer Woman recipe...you know the kind with lots of butter and Mountain Dew!! Oh geez...clog my arteries, please!!  So delish!!

Wanting:  I have new November centers to laminate and cut.  Ugh!! I also have $20 bucks for someone to do it for me!  No takers?  Well...I guess it is a date with the laminator and The Walking Dead later!

Needing:  Washed?  Check!  Dry?  Check!  Folded and put away?  Can't they make a machine for that?

A great book about saying yes to what is important from all of life's demands.  We all tend to say yes, because we feel that is the right thing to do, but actually we just stress ourselves out and we are not our best self.  This book is helping me think about my priorities and what my "best yes" really is.  



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love your laundry machine comment! I have a few loads waiting to be folded and put away, too! I just wish a magic fairy would come through and *poof* it would all be put away! I hope you have a fantastic week!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! :)